"Under Pressure" (sometimes styled as "Underpressure") is the 12th episode of Thunderbirds Are Go!. It was first broadcast on Saturday June 13th, 2015.
A heavy metal extraction platform carrying toxic waste at the bottom of the ocean is in trouble. Gordon rushes in with Thunderbird 4 when a fire on board the rolling factory damages its steering capabilities. With the help of Lady Penelope and Parker on the surface investigating the dealings of the rather 'oily' Hector Ambro, the CEO of the company 'Hydrexler', Gordon must rescue platform operator Ned Tedford and his plant Gladys and prevent the rig from loosing its toxic cargo.
- John Tracy - Thomas Brodie-Sangster
- Virgil Tracy & Gordon Tracy - David Menkin
- Lady Penelope - Rosamund Pike
- Parker - David Graham
- The Hood - Andres Williams
- Note: the following section is large. As such, it is hidden by default.
- Voice director: Dave Peacock
- Original dialogue record: Simon Capes, Soho Squares Studios
- Miniatures: WETA Workshop
- Design & miniature FX supervisor: Richard Taylor
- Lead model maker: Steven Saunders
- Workshop supervisor: Rob Gillies
- Production co-ordinator: Holly Beals
- Model makers: Sofia Pedersen, Mona Peters, David Duke, Joaquin Loyzaga, Laura Marie King, Abigail Smith, Masayuki Ohashi, Pietro Marson, Sourisak Chanpaseuth, Kim McAuslan
- Director of photography: Simon Godsiff
- 1st assistant director: Robin Wilson
- Production manager: Sadie Wilson
- Gaffer: Simon Oliver
- 1st assistant camera: Charles Edwards
- Key grip: Jan Kleinheins
- On set model technicians: Rob Chesney, Ben Fairless
- Lighting equipment: Portsmouth Lighting, NZFX SFX Equipment
- Catering: Deborah Logan
- Production designer: Ben Milsom
- Designer, Thunderbird Shadow: Shoji Kawamori
- Lead concept artist: Christian Pearce
- Concept artists: Aaron Beck, Gus Hunter, Rebekah Tisch
- Head of design: Richard Athorne
- Design studio co-ordinators: Tasha Guillot, Catherine Mitchell
- Asset supervisor: Sven Trotter
- CG modellers: Ben Hutchinson, Tom Robinson, Ben Picking, Che Thorpe
- 3D story supervisor: Tim Gaul
- Lead 3D story artists: Karl Essex, Andrew McCully
- Matchmove: James Donald, Luke Swasbrook
- 3D story: Jason Campbell, Shinji Dawson, Nicholas Dodwell, Eduardo Gutierrez, Rhys Hanan, Nagaraju Kusama, Yohann Misst, Robin Wilson-Davey
- Production executives: Ivan C, Andy Tsao
- Head of production: Sareana Sun
- Line producer: Diana Chen
- Production team: Sean Li, Lara Lin, Jing Zhang, Tsung-Hsein Tsai, Bernie Huang, Pang Sy, Joseph Cheung, Yao-Cheng Wang, Heyifang, Tan Tao, Xu Ding, Shiwei Yang, Aimee Zhang
- Editor: Anthony Cox
- Assistant editors: Louise Pattinson, Adam Reynolds
- 3D artist: Rhys Clapcott
- Software engineer: Mike King
- Animation supervisor: Chad Moffitt
- CG supervisor: Andrew Harris, Park Road Post Production
- Data wranglers: Joyce Kamille Cristal, Wattana Moeung, Clare Brody
- Casting: Peacock Sound
- VFX line producer: Malcolm Angell
- Production co-ordinator: Sophie Gregory
- Production assistants: Brittany Connell, Jordan Harding
- Production secretary: Christine Healy
- Production runner: Nate Hinde
- Script co-ordinator: Patrick Rieger
- Post production co-ordinator: Dee Collier
- Legal and business affairs: Sally Perry, Sarah Cull
- Production accountants: Emily Stafford, Karen Kong
- Special advisor, International Rescue: David Tremont
- Branding and title design: ITV Creative
- Compositing: Milk VFX
- Online editor: Simon Brook
- Colourist: Paul Staples
- Picture post production: Encore London
- Sound effects editor: Adam Armitage
- Foley engineer: Keith Partridge
- Mix technician: Kiran Marshall
- Audio post production: Jules Zabbar
- Music composed by: Ben Foster, Nick Foster
- Original theme: Barry Gray
- Sound designer & re-recording mixer: Nigel Heath
- Audio post-production: Hackenbacker
- Producers: Sharon Lark, Stuart McAra
- Line & consulting animation producer: Teresa Reed
- CITV commissioning editor: Jamila Metran
- Executive producers: Estelle Hughes, Giles Ridge, Andrew Smith, Richard Taylor
- Based on the original series by: Gerry & Sylvia Anderson
Gordon: "Be careful, I hear hob-knobbing with corporate types is dangerous work."
Lady Penelope: "Why, Parker! I believe Gordon is mocking us!"
Gordon: "She hung up on me! Some people just can't take a joke."
Virgil: "It helps when they're actually funny."
Virgil: "Wow, now that's one mighty hunk of junk."
Gordon: "Who's Gladys? My intel said it was a one man crew. Ned Tedford?"
Ned: "That's me. Gladys is my geranium."
Ned: "Uh-oh? That's a new code for everything's A-Ok, right?"
Non-International Rescue Equipment Used
- Underwater Rotary Toxins sweeper
- Global Defence Force Quadjet
- Although there was the name of Rasmus Hardiker (as the role of Scott Tracy) in the cast appearance at the ending, there were no appearances of him (or his voice) at all.
- Dutch: Onder druk
- French: Dans les abysses (Into the Abyss)
- Spanish: Bajo Presión
- Japanese: 深海からの脱出 (Escape from the Deep Sea)
- Arabic: تحت الضغط