- For the 2004 incarnation, see Tintin
- "I just wish I was going with him...to keep him company, you know."
She completed her education at one of America's finest universities, and enjoyed a tour around Europe. She was amongst the passengers aboard Fireflash, outbound from London, en route to joining her father on Tracy Island. But the aircraft was found to have been sabotaged: it could not land, without setting off a powerful bomb placed within it. This resulted in the first mission for International Rescue (Trapped in the Sky).
Tin-Tin's appearance and facial features may have been based on Jacqueline Kennedy, the former American First Lady at the time. Some of Tin-Tin's outfits resemble hers.
Her name is the Malaysian word for "sweet".
Appearances, Missions and Adventures
- Main article: Tin-Tin Kyrano/Appearances
- Main article: Tin-Tin Kyrano/Outfits
- Tanusha Kyrano (Kayo) - who appears in the Thunderbirds Are Go! TV series - is loosely based on Tin-Tin.
- "All work and no play makes Scott a dull boy." - Thunderbirds Are Go
- "We have been through the whole question, Alan. Any delay increases the danger to the solarnauts. I will go with you." - Sun Probe
- "...He had these terrible eyes that I couldn't look away from, and as he spoke, I felt I was slipping away all the time. It was horrible!...I had never seen him before in my life, and yet I felt I knew him in some far-off way..." - Desperate Intruder
- "What they're going to find out there is Scott wounded but, perhaps critically! He's going to need all the attention that International Rescue can give him..." - The Uninvited
- "Well, I'm checking Thunderbird 1's systems. We never know when the ship will be needed, so she has to be perfect at all times...Make yourself comfortable in the control seat, and I'll explain..." - Martian Invasion