To coincide with the new series, a Thunderbirds Are Go! Toy Range has been released. The primary line of figures and vehicles is headed by Vivid Imaginations, a company who first acquired the license to produce Thunderbirds toys in 1999.
All the Tracy Brothers and Kayo come with a helmet, Scott also comes with a jet pack, Virgil also comes with a flash light, Alan also comes with two gravity rockets, Gordon also comes with a re-breather, John also comes with a communications and logistics module and Kayo also comes with a wrist communicator. The Hood comes with a stun gadget (his remote) and a sea quake device. The Mechanic comes with a neuron driver and a ion hammer alongside a shoulder articulated- mounted grease gun. Brains has no attachments, and just comes with MAX.
- Scott Tracy (4 Inch/ 9.5 cm)
- Virgil Tracy (4 Inch/ 9.5 cm)
- Alan Tracy (4 Inch/ 9.5 cm)
- Gordon Tracy (4 Inch/ 9.5 cm)
- John Tracy (4 Inch/ 9.5 cm)
- Kayo (4 Inch/ 9.5 cm)
- The Hood (4 Inch/ 9.5 cm)
- The Mechanic (5 Inch / 12.5 cm)
- Brains & MAX
Basic Size Vehicles
All of the following vehicles , with the exclusion of Thunderbird 4 come with sounds. Thunderbird 1 also comes with folding wings, Thunderbird 2 comes with landing legs, drop down module and folding wings, Thunderbird 3 also comes with grasping arms, Thunderbird 5 also comes with a auto- retracing space elevator, Thunderbird Shadow also comes with a drop down- mini Shadow Bike, Fab 1 comes with spinning wheels and retractable wings, and The Shadow Bike also comes with moving wheels and a sliding spoiler.
- Thunderbird 2 & 4
- Thunderbird 3
- POD Assembly Set
- Interactive Tracy Island & Communicator
Tracy Island is compatible with Thunderbirds 1-4
- Scott Tracy International Rescue Uniform
Tomica Die-Cast Models
- Thunderbird 1 Model
- Thunderbird 2 Model
- Thunderbird 3 Model
- Thunderbird 4 Model
- Thunderbird 5 Model
- Thunderbird S Model
- The Mole
- Fab 1
Thunderbirds Rescue Game
- A limited edition PlayStation 4 was offered by Roadshow Entertainment in Australia as a prize during June-July 2015. Bizarrely, it featured a Thunderbird 2 skin, instead of the perhaps more appropriate Thunderbird 4.
- Although initially slated for July 2015, the first wave of toys made their world debut at selected Australian retailers in late May.