|"Thunderbirds 1965" is under construction.|
Please feel free to add anything that you think might improve this page.
Thunderbirds 1965, later referred to as Thunderbirds: The Anniversary Episodes, was a project led by Filmed In Supermarionation director Stephen La Rivière. Its aim was to produce three new Thunderbirds episodes using original 1960s voice tracks, and retro filmmaking techniques.
It began seeking funding through Kickstarter on July 9th 2015, and successfully obtained funding for all three planned episodes.
- Most of the original series' main cast appears across the three episodes - with Jeff Tracy, Lady Penelope, Parker, Scott, Gordon, Virgil and Brains appearing in all three.
- Note that Virgil appears only in stock footage; while Brains is only heard in one episode (Introducing Thunderbirds), and only seen in the other two.
- John also appears in stock footage, with new dialogue, in one episode (The Abominable Snowman).
- The main characters that don't appear are Tin-Tin, Grandma Tracy and Kyrano.
- Stephen La Rivière (director)
- Justin T. Lee
- David Elliott
- Andrew T. Smith (associate producer)
- David Graham (voice actor)
- Sylvia Anderson
- Dave Hicks (cinematography)
- Elliot Pavelin (editor)
- Hilton Fitzsimmons (art dep.)
- Richard Gregory (art dep.)
- David Tremont (art dep.)
- Toby Chamberlain (art dep.)
- Carl Stirling-Stewart (art dep.)
- Malcolm Smith (SFX)
- James Fielding (photography)
- David Graham Hicks (cinematography)
- Paul Dingwall (camera assistant)
- Lindsay Lee (puppetry supervision)
- Géraldine Donaldson (puppet operator)
- Mary Turner (puppet operator)
- Liz Comstock-Smith (wardrobe)
- Stephen Mansfield (sculptor)
- Chris King (sculptor)
- Judith Shutt (sculptor)
- Keith Fraser (model maker)
- Mamas Pitsillis (model maker)
- Andrew Grimshaw (model maker)
- Boyd Skinner (cinematography)