Lady Penelope brings John as her guest to a charity event while Gordon and Alan to take the watch aboard Thunderbird 5. John is out of his element in the large social setting, but his obscurity pays off when The Hood crashes the party.
- Scott Tracy, Alan Tracy - Rasmus Hardiker
- Gordon Tracy - David Menkin
- John Tracy - Thomas Brodie-Sangster
- Kayo - Angel Coulby
- Brains - Kayvan Novak
- Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward - Rosamund Pike
- Parker - David Graham
- EOS - Teresa Gallagher
- The Hood - Andres Williams
- Bernard Bottomsley - Kayvan Novak
- Umberto Sandalio - Andres Williams
Gordon: "But I'm the obvious choice. John hates social, anything. Besides, who's gonna do space monitor duty?"
John: "Funny you should mention that."
Gordon: "I had to ask..."
Alan: "Hmm, walked into that one."
John: "And who do you think who's taking him up there?"
John: "This isn't a spy mission, Brains. It's just a quiet little charity auction."
Lady Penelope: "I may have understated the quiet part a bit."
Parker: "And the little."
Brains: "Did I mention the cufflinks?"
John: "Will they make me invisible to crowds?"
Brains: "Oh, why didn't I think of that?"
Gordon: "I think we need an assist from Mr. Party."
Alan: "Yeah, other than I'm using explosives. Thunderbird 3 to John, your housekeeper would like an access code."
John: (sighs) "The code is, EOS, let them in or I'll swap your processors with a pocket calculator."
EOS: "Code accepted."
Gordon: "Thanks, John."
John: (while balancing on the cables) "I'll still take this over the crowds."
Scott: "I've got you, Party Boy."
John: "Thanks, Scott. Just put me down anywhere." (Thunderbird 1 heads towards the balcony, where the crowd gathers) "Anywhere... anywhere but here!" (starts climbing on the grapple)
International Rescue Equipment Used
- The episode's title is a tribute to the classic episode of a similar name.
- Gordon and Alan are seen aboard Thunderbird 5 for the first time in the series, despite EOS' wishes that they were not.
- This is John's second rescue performed on Earth, his first with his feet at ground level.
- This episode is the first to show one of the Tracys to have a different outfit other than their uniforms and off-duty clothes.
- The Hood asks John who he is, indicating that he and John have never met face to face despite them having exchanged words in previous episodes in both season 1 and 2.
- Scott and Gordon appear to be viewing a scan from Project Sentinel.
- EOS' line "...but I found a wonderful puppet show you might find entertaining." is an obvious reference to the original series.
- This is the second time that Thunderbird 3 is seen docked with Thunderbird 5. However, it still hasn't been shown how either craft is accessed from the other.
- Thunderbird 3 is used specifically for the transport of personnel from Tracy Island to Thunderbird 5. In the original series, this was the secondary use of Thunderbird 3 (although there were far more uses of Thunderbird 3 as a supply vessel than an actual rescue craft).
- John travels in FAB1 for the first time and is the second Tracy to do so onscreen (first being Alan). John also presumably travels in Thunderbird 1 for the first time as when Scott rescued him John didn’t want to be left at the party.