"The Hexpert" is the 20th episode of Thunderbirds Are Go!. It was broadcast on 12th December, 2015.
Professor Alice Lungren accidentally locks herself inside a vault which is being used to store unstable matter. There is only one person who has successfully broken into a vault like this - Parker. Colonel Casey of the GDF recruits Parker for the job, but the safe cracker ends up locking himself and Lady Penelope inside as well. Virgil and Scott transport the vault to an isolated area on Thunderbird 2, where Parker and Penelope must try and free themselves and the scientist before the anti-matter explodes.
- Scott Tracy: Rasmus Hardiker
- Virgil Tracy: David Menkin
- Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward: Rosamund Pike
- Parker: David Graham
- Colonel Casey: Adjoa Andoh
- Parker: "Duel chambers, reinforced tirinium outer shell, biometric scanners, independent power source.. When it comes to this, I'm quite a 'hexpert' m'am."
- Colonel Casey: "We need him to open it. Apparently Parker is the only person who have ever sucessfully broken into this kind of vault."
- Parker: "Allegedly broken in, m'lady, there was never any proof."
- Colonel Casey: "We could've gotten these things anywhere."
- Parker: "First of all, Ma'am, it's my lucky kit. Second, no, you can't get these things anywhere. They don't even make this flavor of gum anymore."
- Parker: "I'm not proud of my past, you know."
- Lady Penelope: "That was a long time ago, Parker."
- Parker: "Your father gave me a second chance away from my life of crime, and he trusted me to protect his most valuable possession. You, m'lady."
- Lady Penelope: "You've always lived up to his trust in you, Parker."
International Rescue Equipment Used
Non-International Rescue Equipment Used
- Global Defence Force Quadjet
- The Hexpert is a modernisation of the classic Thunderbirds episode Vault Of Death.
- The password that must be entered to unlock the vault (3-0-0-9-1-9-6-5) is a reference to the original broadcast date of Trapped in the Sky, the first episode of the original series (30/09/1965).
- In the original draft of the script, two scientists, implied to be a couple, were trapped in the vault. One would have pushed the other out the door, becoming locked in the vault in the process. This script was cut, however, for a script involving Lady Penelope and Parker.
- This is the first appearance of the exterior of Creighton-Ward Manor.
- Professor Alice Lungren shares the same last name as Professor Lundgren from the classic Thunderbirds episode Lord Parker's 'Oliday.
- The voice of Marion Van Arkel from Crosscut can be heard during the evacuation of the University.
- This is the first time Scott is seen onboard Thunderbird 2.
- Dutch: De h-expert
- French: L'expert
- Spanish: El Experto
- Japanese: 伝説の金庫破り (Legendary Safecracker)
- Arabic: الخبير