Blowing Up A Mountain...
Having won the contract for his company to build a highway through an Australian mountain range, Sir Harry invites Lady Penelope, as his honored guest, to blow the first charges at the start the project. She gracefully declines, however, his invitation to join in the celebration party at the construction base's canteen.
He offers instead to drive her back down to the road in the company jeep, from which they can see the road work getting underway in earnest. As Parker waits nearby with FAB 1, Sir Harry bids her farewell: "Next time, you'll have to stop for a few beers!".
The Sir Harry puppet appeared in the following episodes (listed in production order):
- 6. The Mighty Atom: the driver of the Atomic Irrigation Station Tour Bus
- 9. Move - And You're Dead: the Automobile Park Operator at Parola Sands Raceway
- 18. 30 Minutes After Noon: Garfield
- 19. The Impostors: the Colonel who visits Tracy Island
- 21. Cry Wolf, an operative at Satellite HQ
- 23. The Duchess Assignment: a gambler at the French Casino, a Fireflash passenger, and a spectator at the London Air Display.
- 25. The Cham-Cham: a guest at the Paradise Peaks Hotel
- 27. Atlantic Inferno: Sir Harry
It was also seen twice in the movie Thunderbirds Are Go: first as one of the members of the SE Board during the meeting at the Space Exploration Center, and again later, as reporter number 13 at the Press Conference (Zero-X). In Thunderbird 6 it was seen briefly at the Indian Bazaar.