"Ring Of Fire Part 2" is the second episode of Thunderbirds Are Go!, and seventh produced overall. The episode was broadcast on April 4th 2015, and is the second instalment of a 2-part adventure.
Due to The Hood’s seismic destabilisers along the ocean floor, the earthquakes along the tectonic plate known as the ‘Ring of Fire’ have begun to affect countries along the fault line. When a large solar array in Taipei shifts and poses a risk to the city, Scott and Virgil are sent to prevent the city from being set ablaze and rescue trapped workers from inside the building.
Meanwhile Brains works out how to stop the earthquakes and with the help of Alan in Thunderbird 3, manage to send out a signal to stop the destabilisers from doing more damage also allowing John to pinpoint the location of The Hood's hideout so Kayo and the GDF can raid the building, only to have the The Hood make a clean getaway.
Even though capturing The Hood wasn’t a success, Brains has a surprise for Kayo that he has been working on - Her very own Thunderbird.
- Scott Tracy, Alan Tracy - Rasmus Hardiker
- Virgil Tracy, Gordon Tracy - David Menkin
- John Tracy - Thomas Brodie-Sangster
- Tanusha "Kayo" Kyrano - Angel Coulby
- Brains - Kayvan Novak
- Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward - Rosamund Pike
- Parker - David Graham
- Grandma Tracy - Sandra Dickinson
- The Hood - Andres Williams
- Colonel Casey - Adjoa Andoh
- Note: the following section is large. As such, it is hidden by default.
- Voice director: Dave Peacock
- Original dialogue record: Simon Capes, Soho Squares Studios
- Miniatures: WETA Workshop
- Design & miniature FX supervisor: Richard Taylor
- Lead model maker: Steven Saunders
- Workshop supervisor: Rob Gillies
- Production co-ordinator: Holly Beals
- Model makers: Sofia Pedersen, Mona Peters, David Duke, Joaquin Loyzaga, Laura Marie King, Abigail Smith, Masayuki Ohashi, Pietro Marson, Sourisak Chanpaseuth, Kim McAuslan
- Director of photography: Simon Godsiff
- 1st assistant director: Robin Wilson
- Production manager: Sadie Wilson
- Gaffer: Simon Oliver
- 1st assistant camera: Graham Smout
- Key grip: Byron Sparrow
- On set model technicians: Rob Chesney, Ben Fairless
- Lighting equipment: Portsmouth Lighting, NZFX SFX Equipment
- Catering: Deborah Logan
- Production designer: Ben Milsom
- Designer, Thunderbird Shadow: Shoji Kawamori
- Lead concept artist: Christian Pearce
- Concept artists: Aaron Beck, Gus Hunter, Rebekah Tisch
- Head of design: Richard Athorne
- Design studio co-ordinators: Tasha Guillot, Catherine Mitchell
- Asset supervisor: Sven Trotter
- CG modellers: Ben Hutchinson, Tom Robinson, Ben Picking, Che Thorpe
- 3D story supervisor: Tim Gaul
- Lead 3D story artists: Karl Essex, Andrew McCully
- Matchmove: James Donald, Luke Swasbrook
- 3D story: Jason Campbell, Shinji Dawson, Nicholas Dodwell, Eduardo Gutierrez, Rhys Hanan, Jim Hatibarua, Nagaraju Kasama, Aksh Malik, Yohann Misst, Robin Wilson-Davey
- Production executives: Ivan C, Andy Tsao
- Head of production: Sareana Sun
- Line producer: Diana Chen
- Production team: Sean Li, Lara Lin, Tsung-Hsein Tsai, Bernie Huang, Pang Sy, Joseph Cheung, Yao-Cheng Wang, Heyifang, Tan Tao, Xu Ding, Shiwei Yang, Aimee Zhang
- Editor: Anthony Cox
- Assistant editors: Louise Pattinson, Adam Reynolds
- 3D artist: Rhys Clapcott
- Software engineer: Mike King
- Animation supervisor: Chad Moffitt
- CG supervisor: Andrew Harris, Park Road Post Production
- Data wranglers: Joyce Kamille Cristal, Wattana Moeung, Clare Brody
- Casting: Peacock Sound
- VFX line producer: Malcolm Angell
- Production co-ordinator: Sophie Gregory
- Production assistants: Brittany Connell, Jordan Harding
- Production secretary: Christine Healy
- Production runner: Nate Hinde
- Script co-ordinator: Patrick Rieger
- Legal and business affairs: Sally Perry, Sarah Cull
- Production accountants: Emily Stafford, Karen Kong
- Special advisor, International Rescue: David Tremont
- Branding and title design: ITV Creative
- Compositing: Milk VFX
- Online editor: Simon Brook
- Colourist: Paul Staples
- Picture post production: Encore London
- Sound effects editor: Adam Armitage
- Foley engineer: Keith Partridge
- Mix technicians: Oliver Brierley, Alex Fielding
- Audio post prodution: Jules Zabbar
- Music composed by: Ben Foster, Nick Foster
- Original theme: Barry Gray
- Sound designer & re-recording mixer: Nigel Heath
- Audio post-production: Hackenbacker
- Producers: Sharon Lark, Stuart McAra
- Line & consulting animation producer: Teresa Reed
- CITV commissioning editor: Jamila Metran
- Executive producers: Estelle Hughes, Giles Ridge, Andrew Smith, Richard Taylor
- Based on the original series by: Gerry & Sylvia Anderson
International Rescue Equipment Used
- Thunderbird 1
- Thunderbird 2 (Module 3)
- Thunderbird 3
- Thunderbird 4
- Thunderbird 5
- Thunderbird Shadow
- FAB 1
- Electromagnetic Pod Grabs
- Jaws of Life
- Wing Suit
- Cutting Equipment
- Space Surfboard
Non-International Rescue Equipment Used
Kayo: "Sorry about last time, the babysitter thing."
Alan: "Ah, no big deal. Most guys would kill to have you for a babysitter." (laughs awkwardly) "Uh, because you're, you know, so responsible... and, and stuff."
Virgil: "Scott, get in there, or you're gonna be a baked potato."
Scott: "I feel like one already."
Virgil: "Alright, hot shot. Save your surfing for the beach."
Brains: "High-five, M.A.X.!" (They make contact.) "Ow!"
- First Appearance: Colonel Casey and The Hood, the latter of whom was previously only seen in silhouette, however he later appeared 'in the flesh' later on.
- Thunderbird 2 attempting to tilt the collector dish upwards is a reference to Lord Parker's 'Oliday.
- This episode establishes that the team holds The Hood responsible for Jeff Tracy's "crash". However, Signals Part 1 would show this to (seemingly) be a mid-air explosion, with no actual collision involved.
- In her opening conversation with the team, Colonel Casey says that "as far as the Global Defence Force is concerned, The Hood is still nothing but a phantom." This is kind of a weird thing to say considering subsequent episodes, such as Attack of the Reptiles establish that the GDF shut down Orchard Industries specifically because of their association with The Hood, while the flashbacks/historical video from the Signals multi-parter confirm the GDF are well aware of his activities and actively pursuing him.
- Dutch: Ring van vuur - deel 2
- French: La ceinture de feu - 2me partie
- Spanish: Anillo de Fuego: parte 2
- Japanese: インターナショナル・レスキュー出動!（後編） (International Rescue Dispatch! (Part II))