Lady Penelope, Parker and Kayo arrive on the scene of a massive semi-submersible ocean oil rig to convert it to a solar plant, but supervisor Malloy has other plans.
- Virgil Tracy - David Menkin
- Kayo - Angel Coulby
- Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward - Rosamund Pike
- Parker - David Graham
Lady Penelope: "I'm going to remain on board and keep the pipe safe. As they say, the owner always goes down with the rig."
Doyle: "I don't think anyone says that."
Lady Penelope: "Well they should."
Parker: "M'lady, I've every faith in you, but that new EVA suit hasn't been tested."
Lady Penelope: "And I can't think of a better time to try it. Who knew Brains has such an eye for fashion?"
Parker: "M'lady, are you all right?"
Lady Penelope: "Thankfully, I am. You may not drive everything correctly, Parker, but your FAB 1 skills remain superb."
Parker: "Oh, she's making me blush!"
International Rescue Equipment Used
Non International Rescue Equipment Used
- GDF Flyer
- Life Boat
Pre Production Gallery
- The name of the rig crewman during this episode, Hooper, is a reference to the one with the same name in Atlantic Inferno.
- This is the second episode to feature only one Tracy (the first one being Undercover).
- This is the first time Lady Penelope wears an EVA uniform like the Tracy's and Kayo's, albeit a slightly simpler design and without the standard vehicle patch on the arm or number on her scuba helmet - the helmet however having pink triangles with a white electrical symbol either side instead.
- When this episode was listed in the Radio Times, Malloy's name was mispelt as Mallow.
- Malloy shares his name with Harry Malloy, a crook appearing in Brink of Disaster, and both are voiced by David Graham.