All of International Rescue take a retreat to test out some new equipment at their family ranch off the main island. Equipment malfunctions alert them to the presence of an intruder, which Kayo, Lady Penelope and Parker track down in Thunderbird Shadow and FAB 1.
- Scott Tracy, Alan Tracy - Rasmus Hardiker
- Virgil Tracy, Gordon Tracy - David Menkin
- John Tracy - Thomas Brodie-Sangster
- Kayo - Angel Coulby
- Grandma Tracy - Sandra Dickinson
- Brains - Kayvan Novak
- Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward - Rosamund Pike
- Parker - David Graham
- EOS - Teresa Gallagher
- The Mechanic - Chris Jarman
- Kat Cavanaugh - Angel Coulby
International Rescue Equipment Used
Non International Rescue Equipment Used
- Main article: Home on the Range/Transcript
Virgil: Hey, remember when Mom used to take us all horseback riding?"
John: "Oh yeah, especially when Gordon was facing the wrong way. I think there's a picture here somewhere."
Kat Cavanaugh: "You're risking your life to save mine, all of you."
Scott: "You know that's what we do, right? It's the 'rescue' part in International Rescue?"
Kat Cavanaugh: "Even when I was out to ruin you?"
Scott: "I'll try not to take that personally."
Grandma Tracy: "No one lays a finger on our Brains."
The Mechanic: "You need to work on your intimidation tactics, Grandma."
John: "First of all, only family get to call her that. And second, EOS, we need to separate the machine from the man."
EOS: "With pleasure."
Kat Cavanaugh: "You're anything but regular. I'm still going to do my report, but I can promise you, it's going to have a very different ending." Alan: "You wanna hear a real story? Let me tell you some other things Gordon says in his sleep." Gordon: (gasps) "Oh no, you don't!"
- This is the first time a reference to the Tracy brothers' mother is made in this series, and that the house they use for training was owned by her family.
- John briefly boards Thunderbird 2 in this episode but didn't go anywhere, and this is the first full episode where John appears but is on Earth without any brief appearance on Thunderbird 5.
- This episode is the first to show (and use) the Hoverjets, which appeared regularly in the classic TV series.
- The music heard at the end of the episode is called "The Tracy Lounge Piano" and was originally played on the piano by Virgil Tracy at the end of Trapped in the Sky.
- Alan admits he doesn't remember their mother much either, having spent a lot of time at school, as well as Kayo suggesting they've known each other as family since they were quite young.
- Alan would later go on to say that he has very sparse and vague memories of his father also. These indicate that Alan was raised by his brothers and their grandmother.
- A photograph of Tracy Island can be seen above the fireplace in the ranch house.
- This is the first time none of the Thunderbirds were launched from Tracy Island.
- This is the first time that Tracy Island didn't appear in the 2015 reboot. The next time this occurs is in Rally Raid.
- The Hood's badge can be seen on The Mechanic's control panel with a Wi-Fi symbol next to it.
- Brains makes a reference to Legacy as he informs The Mechanic that his former employer (the Hood) made similar scheme once before.
- When Kat Cavanaugh first appeared in Falling Skies, she was voiced by Teresa Gallagher, but in this episode, she is voiced by Angel Coulby.
- This is the first episode to use the Gecko Gloves. The second use is in Chaos Part 2.