In The Impostors, his name is finally given as Eddie Kerr.
City of Fire
The Mighty Atom
The Fake Rescue
At the fake rescue, Eddie reports from beside the mine shaft, after arriving in a helijet.
Interviewing General Lambert
A Visit from a Fellow Reporter
- His City of Fire outfit was worn by Ned Cook in Terror in New York City and by Virgil in Attack of the Alligators!
The Eddie Kerr puppet appeared in the following 12 episodes (episode numbers refer to production order):
- 3. City Of Fire: Eddie Kerr
- 6. The Mighty Atom: Eddie Kerr
- 7. Vault Of Death: a Bank of England employee
- 19. The Impostors: Eddie Kerr
- 20. The Man From MI.5: a passenger aboard Fireflash
- 21. Cry Wolf: a Satellite HQ operative
- 23. The Duchess Assignment: the First Casino Croupier, a man inside the Gazelle Automations building, a man in the Departure Lounge - London Airport, a Fireflash passenger, and a man at New York Central Airport
- 25. The Cham-Cham: Hitchins, and man in photograph at International Artistes Management Ltd
- 26. Security Hazard: Morrison
- 27. Atlantic Inferno: a TV Reporter
- 28. Path of Destruction: Simms
- 29. Alias Mr. Hackenbacker: a customer at the Atalante café