- "Where's Madeline got to?"
Deirdre is a model at the studio of Paris-based fashion designer François Lemaire.
She appears in the episode Alias Mr. Hackenbacker.
Sky Anxiety: High-Fashion, and Hijacked!
Madeline, Deirdre and François drive to the airport together to meet Skythrust, the venue for his latest fashion show. The jetliner takes off, bound for London; and the show begins - with Deirdre, Madeline and Lady Penelope modelling various couture from Lemaire's newest collection. And the show is a great success...
But then, Madeline and her cohort, Mason, hijack Skythrust - and hold Deirdre, Penelope, Lemaire and the rest of the passengers and crew at gunpoint, as hostages. Skythrust's pilot, Captain Ashton, is then instructed to fly the plane to a certain obscure location in the Sahara Desert, where the rest of the gang is waiting to abscond with Lemaire's entire collection, made of a revolutionary (and potentially lucrative) new fabric called Penelon...
- Some sources spell her name Dierdre.
- The Deirdre puppet appeared in numerous episodes, wearing a wide variety of wigs and outfits.
- It played both the Air Terrainean Guide and a passenger aboard Fireflash in Trapped in the Sky.
- In City Of Fire, it played the Woman Driver.
- In The Perils of Penelope, it played a lady in the background at the Atalante Restaurant, Paris.
- In Martian Invasion, it played both the Make-up Girl and Bletcher's Secretary.
- In The Duchess Assignment, it played the Air Terrainean Hostess, and a gambler at the French Casino.
- In Alias Mr. Hackenbacker, it played Deirdre.
- In Lord Parker's 'Oliday, it played a guest at the Fancy Dress Party Hotel Monte Bianco.
- In Thunderbirds Are Go (film), it appeared in Alan's dream.
- In Thunderbird 6, it played a diner at the Whistle Stop Inn.