International Rescue responds when an atmospheric cleaning machine malfunctions, trapping its maintenance crew inside. As the Tracy brothers and their allies rush to the rescue, Parker is forced to square off with a figure from his misspent youth.
- Scott Tracy - Rasmus Hardiker
- Virgil Tracy - David Menkin
- John Tracy - Thomas Brodie-Sangster
- Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward - Rosamund Pike
- Parker - David Graham
- Ezra - Matthew Jacobs-Morgan
- Dolly - Sinead Keenan
- Light-Fingered Fred - Alan Ford
- Mrs. Baker - Rosamund Pike
- Security Guy - Rasmus Hardiker
Parker: "Sorry, Mr. John, someone I've been left to look after, is making it difficult to hear you. I need a what? A skinny bee?"
John: "A digi-key."
John: "What's wrong, Parker?"
Parker: "I'm afraid I just remembered. FAB 1's not supposed to be this high."
International Rescue Equipment Used
- Light-Fingered Fred is based on the character of the same name from the classic episode Vault Of Death.
- This episode saw John's first rescue of the series performed on Earth, albeit in the thermosphere.
- For the first time in the show, Penelope wears the outfit seen in the character credits intro in her hologram call to John.
- The nozzle Thunderbird 2's laser comes from is clearly marked as 'fuel intake' in a close up scene.