The art gallery is a location from The Duchess Assignment.
Jeff Tracy is visiting England for the London Air Display, so Lady Penelope takes him to the art gallery to view the Duchess of Royston's painting "Portrait of a Gazelle". Jeff has an idea that Wilbur Dandridge, head of Gazelle Automations, might be interested in buying it.
The gallery has several paintings on display, including the Duchess's painting.
Lady Penelope Takes Jeff to the Art Gallery
Lady Penelope shows Jeff the Duchess's painting.
Visitors at the Art Gallery
As well at the art gallery's security guard, four other visitors are seen.
Other Appearances (Isn't That...?.)
- 1. Man with black hair: Patterson from Operation Crash-Dive
- 2. Man in cap was also one of the Scottish onlookers in Danger At Ocean Deep
- 3. Art Gallery Guard was also the Police Car Driver in Edge Of Impact
- 4. Jeff Tracy
- 5. Lady Penelope
- 6. Lady in blue polo neck is Lilian from Vault Of Death
- 7. Man in wig is the Scottish Onlooker from Danger At Ocean Deep, disguised as a woman.
- 8. Blonde man in hat was seen earlier in the episode as a croupier at the French Casino. It played Doolan in Brink of Disaster.
- The outfit Lady Penelope is wearing was produced for girls by Dekker Toys UK in 1965.
- The outfit worn by no. 7 was used as a pyjama in the earlier TV series Fireball XL-5.