International Rescue agents Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward and Sir Jeremy Hodge travel aboard the Express's overnight service, in their quest to locate Sir Jeremy's missing colleague, Professor Borender.
Monotrain staff and passengers
Other Appearances (Isn't That ?)
- 1. Passenger (1) was seen earlier in the episode as the Atalante Restaurant Waiter. Also played the Speed Merchant in The Impostors etc.
- 2. Sir Jeremy Hodge
- 3. Lady Penelope
- 4. Passenger (4) was seen as Blanche Carter in City Of Fire
- 5. Alfred
- 6. Waiter played Asher in Sun Probe
The Second Express
After Penelope and Sir Jeremy were kidnapped by the evil Doctor Godber, deep within the Anderbad Tunnel, she was tied to a ladder and lowered directly into the path of the next Anderbad Express - to force Sir Jeremy and the also-kidnapped Borender to reveal secrets of their latest scientific discovery...
- Main article: History of the Cutaway Drawings (Classic Thunderbirds)
As far as is known, at least three cutaway drawings of the Monotrains exist. All were illustrated by Graham Bleathman. The first appeared in a Fleetway magazine, and the others featured in Redan comic and the Haynes Thunderbirds manual.
- Footage of the Transcontinental Rocket Monotrain leaving the station was also used in the Joe 90 episode Three's a Crowd.